Small Wicker Jar Tray
"Handy size and look good in displaying products"
- Ideal sized tray for jars of preserves and chutneys
- Readily available from stock
- Environmentally friendly and no harmful stains used
- Available in single units
- Unique vertical weave ensures your packaging always stands out
- We recommend our small basket bag (BWR/S) when heat shrinking and our medium basket bag (BWR/M) when wrapping
Our open wicker jar trays are individually woven by hand and made from top quality autumn willow. A unique vertical weave differentiates us from the crowd so your gifts always stand out. We steam the wicker first to avoid splitting when weaving, and then boiled to darken its colour. Willow is a twice yearly crop which adds to its environmental credentials and they always have an on-going use around the home so are rarely thrown away. No nasty chemicals or varnish stains are used in the manufacturing process.
Perfect for retail display as it sits beautifully in a wide variety of smaller spaces or counter tops. Also works well as a hamper, ideally suited to showing off relishes, preserves and other speciality jars. An optional cotton lining (reference LT100) is available but it works just as well with our wide range of coloured shreds and fill.
As this product is hand-made, the size and colour varies from batch to batch, however we think this only adds to the wicker hamper's natural charm.