Here’s a clever idea. Why not evoke some Christmas nostalgia in your store this season?!
These easy to make Christmas decorations not only look divine, but will fill the air in your store with a long-lasting seasonal sweet & spicy fragrance.
You’ll need oranges, cloves and thin coloured ribbon (enough to wrap around your orange twice and a bit more). You’ll find all your finishing touches like bows, wraps and ribbons at reduced wholesale prices – right here.
- Wrap the ribbon around the orange, twisting at the base, to divide the orange into quarters
- Feed the ends under the piece of ribbon at the top of the orange
- Tie a simple overhand knot to secure the ribbon in place.
- Now start pressing cloves into your orange. (We like to outline the ribbon with cloves first, and then fill in the gaps. Yes we have them in our homes!)
- Hang in windows or from shelves to create scented baubles! Or simply place in gift baskets as ornamental centrepieces
TOP TIP – position near a radiator for a heightened festive aroma
- Enhances your customer’s store experience – CHECK
- Eco-friendly – ditch those pricey diffusers! – CHECK
- Decorates your space with a special difference – CHECK