They call it the ‘UK’s quintessential trade event for local and regional fine food and drink’. Bit of a mouthful. No pun intended.WBC Stand @ Speciality & Fine Food Show 2010
‘They’ being the media of course, as well any self respecting foodie, trade buyer and pretty much anyone with their finger on the pulse of quality artisan food sourcing. But ‘they’ are probably right. With over 600 small producers and suppliers exhibiting at Speciality & Fine Food Fair; with a plethora of visitors including delis, farm shops, independent retailers, cafes, restaurants, hotels, caterers, wholesalers and distributors, it’s no wonder that all and sundry flock to London each year to see what’s on offer. It’s the place to be. It’s the place to see what’s trending and it’s the place to meet with many of the suppliers and customers that keep your business ticking over throughout the year. And that’s why we will be there.
WBC will be packing a lorry load of hamper, deli, gift and drink packaging, all of which are new packaging lines for 2011. It’s a great opportunity for you to get up close and personal with our packaging, all of which has been specifically designed to help you increase sales through the remainder of the busy year. Plus! International merchandising consultant Arona Khan back with us once again to show you how you can get the most out of our hamper & deli packaging.Arona Khan @ Speciality & Fine Food Fair Harrogate 2010
WBC ON STAND 408
Exhibiting our new 2011 range of creative packaging including:
- deli bags and boxes for jars and preserves
- designer shopping bags
- retail display solutions
- vintage French apple crates, original potato chitting trays
- traditional wicker, garden trugs
- wine bottle carriers and brand new faux leather hamper boxes
PLUS international merchandising consultant Arona Khan will be back with us this year presenting two rolling seminars on WBC stand 408. It’s always guaranteed to be popular. Rolling sessions will be broken down as follows:
SESSION 1: Inspirational Gift Baskets & Hampers
Rolling Morning Sessions 4th & 5th Sept STAND 408
- How to make hampers and gift baskets ‘year round’ opportunities.
- Thinking about your local communities, events, and festivals that suit the demographic in your area.
- Making gift vouchers more tangible such as presenting a gift voucher as a hamper i.e. Master Class in Butchery in a hamper with book or jars on condiments as a ‘gift set’ or the wine lovers hamper with a gift voucher for wine.
- New products ideas – how to focus on various price points using a variety of WBC’s new hamper packaging.
- Accessorising, decorating and brushing up on those all important finishing touches!
SESSION 2: Simple, inexpensive ways to add value and increase sales
Rolling Afternoon Sessions 4th & 5th Sept STAND 408
- Cost Saving techniques – Stocking a core range of gift packaging that has flexibility and can be adapted for a variety of events – i.e. natural trays with cello lids and ‘seasonalise’ using shred, fill, bows and ribbons. Maintaining a standard stock of shred/bows and order relevant coloured trays/boxes. Minimising the amount of shred used.
- Value added ideas such as gift voucher services i.e. ‘Learn How to Cook’ making a gift voucher for cookery lessons in to a tangible gift.
- Accessorising with Wooden Tags, Kraft Tags, Clear Stickers, Jar Dividers
- Gifting for delis and farm-shops, in particular nifty ways to package bottles and jars using tissue and cello wrap.
We love talking through new ideas you may have. We know that if you are exhibiting it can be difficult to get away from your stand. With this in mind, if you’d like to discuss plans for 2011 in more detail, call us on
08000 85 85 95 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to meet with one of our friendly sales people that will be at the show. Alternatively, let us know your stand number, and one of us will come over to you.
We hope to see you there!